Holi is Joyful, Colorful, and vibrant Festival.
Traditionally, Holi was celebrated with Gulaal and water but now all those old and pious traditions got replaces with synthetic colors.
The post-effect of these synthetic colors on our skin, eyes, ears, hair is hazardous. So taking care of your yourself is very very important and must
This year not only your skin woes but the newly identified Coronavirus will stop you from Celebrating Holi this Year.
Let me share with you few tips circulated by UNICEF to prevent ourselves from being infected.
• If you are using a mask to prevent yourself from infection, the mask must be used and disposed of properly.
•Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
•Immediately seek medical care if you are suffering from fever, cough or difficulty in breathing.
•Always carry an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% of alcohol.
• Avoid close contact with anyone who has flu or cold.
• Avoid traveling or always carry sanitizer and important medicines for you and your children.
•Eat garlic and onion because they have antimicrobial properties which will definitely help.
Now Tips to take care of Your Skin and Hair.
• Apply the mustard oil all over your skin and hair a day before and if you forgot to apply you can also apply an hour before. Mustard oil will prevent the color from going into your skin.
• Use flower’s petal colors, not synthetic colors.
• If your skin shows allergic reactions use mild cream.
• Don’t forget to apply body lotion or moisturizer after the shower. Skin tends to become dry with the application of synthetic and harsh colors
• Make homemade facial scrub or pack which will nourish your skin.
• You can also use body lotion to protect your skin
• Apply vaseline or baby oil on nails and eyelashes.